How does a skin patch work?
Science behind our patches
The patch with the active ingredients is placed on to a relatively hair free area of skin.
Your body’s natural heat activates the patch and causes it to release the active ingredients.
What are the benefits of oral immune vitamin supplementation?
2 Month Supply
Convenient delivery method to suit modern lifestyles
Cutting edge research and development utilising quality ingredients
Made in the UK
Our immune spray is GMO free
100% natural flavouring and preservatives
Each bottle contains 2 months supply
Each spray delivers tiny droplets of our unique formulation
These droplets are then absorbed into the soft tissue of the mouth
Once absorbed the droplets then rapidly diffuse into the bloodstream
FAQ & Contact Form
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion and runny nose
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this cannot be done from home)
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if soap is not available) for at least 20 seconds when you get home
- Organ transplant recipients
- People with specific cancers
- People undergoing chemotherapy
- People with blood cancers such as leukaemia or lymphoma
- People having immunotherapy
- People with severe lung conditions such as COPD, cystic fibrosis or severe asthma
- Those taking medications that weaken their immune system
- Pregnant women with serious heart conditions